Highgate Farm Caravan Park Privacy Statement
Cookies and their uses are explained below, but they are in no way malicious, in fact, their main purpose is to feed back information to use, change and improve our website to help our customers and your viewing experience.
Last Updated: 16.07.17
1. Information we collect and how we use it
Cookies - Highgate Farm use "cookies" and "Flash cookies", commonly known as Adobe Flash Local Shared Object (LSO) to our cookies are used to track the number of times you visited our website as well as number of previous support chats made this also includes Country, City, IP address and page URL visited. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies contain information that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer.
• You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to sign in to our support messages or use other interactive features of our products and services that depend on cookies.
• "Flash cookies" or LSOs may be accessed and deleted through the Adobe Flash Player Settings Manager.
2. Information Sharing
1. Highgate Farm processes personal information on our servers in the United States of America.
2. Highgate Farm only shares personal information on our server with other companies or individuals outside of Highgate Farm in the following limited circumstances:
◦ We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
◦ We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to:
1. satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
2. enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof;
3. detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or;
4. protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Highgate Farm, its users or the public as required or permitted by law; and we undertake to inform you of such disclosures at least 48 hours before hand, or as early as possible in accordance with governing laws.
4. We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who searched for a particular term, for example, or how many users clicked on a particular advertisement. Such information does not identify you individually.
3. Data Integrity
Highgate Farm processes personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this Policy or any applicable service-specific privacy notice. We review our data collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store and process the personal information needed to provide or improve our services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
4. Changes To This Policy